Friday, May 20, 2011

Homewood Suites

Our corporate Homewood Suites has a fan page on Facebook and I was surprised to see it filled with such great topics!  As we draw nearer to our opening date I want to provide as much information as I can to make our sites as valuable to those traveling into Lafayette as well as our local crowd.  The Homewood Suites group seems to capulate this information and feeling in an outstanding fashoin through Facebook!

Our corporate Facebook started back in 2009 and has grown to 3733 fans.  We are proud to be part of the Homewood Suites team and the niche we fill.  Extended stay is a growing market and we find everyone, from business travelers, families or groups want to be able to stretch out when they travel.  And if your going to stay for a few days our kitchenettes add a whole other level of convienence to our travelers. 

I guess I’m just trying to say I’m proud to be a Homewood Suites!!




You can see more at the Homewood Suites fan page!

No comments:

Post a Comment